Monday, July 06, 2009

I Spy

I died laughing the other morning when I heard Grayson in his crib playing "I Spy" by himself. Here's how it went, word for word...
"I spyyyy...sumptin bwack. See sumptin bwack?" Then, a short pause. "That's it!" he cried. Hahaha! I guess he found the bwack thing he had spied. Genius.

And when Pappy plays "I Spy" with him now, he knows the answer to Pappy's version of "I spy something sweet." Grayson obviously responds with the correct answer... "Grayson!" I can't wait for the day when Grayson tries to explain to Pappy that sweet isn't a color.

Grayson has been such a big helper lately and helps me put Maya in her crate before we leave the house, and then helps get her out when we get home. There is often a one-sided conversation during the process of course. This morning it went like this,
"Bye Maya Pants! We go to the grocewy store. See you wayter!" And then, when we got back he said "Hi Maya Pants! I got a sucka at grocewy store. Need to go peepee?" He doesn't care that Maya never responds.

1 comment:

MommaRu said...

Love their little creative minds.