Poor little Grayson got a fever yesterday morning and has had one all day today too. He's been pretty lethargic and keeps saying "Hold you Mama". That's toddlerese for "please hold me".
We spent most of the day on the couch watching cartoons and cuddling. I must admit, as sad as I was that he isn't feeling well, I can't think of a much better way to spend a Monday. He's still got a little spunk though because tonight after I gave him a dose of Tylenol he said, "Mmmmm, liciuos. Dank you mama!" David and I laughed because we didn't even know he knew the word, delicious. I guess this is an instance that I'm really glad he likes anything remotely sweet and sugary.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are the pictures? (-:
Nita Cobb
what happened to blogging? :)
Post a Comment