I started a blog in 2006 right before Grayson was born. Then, Grayson was born.
After the blur of several moves, a complete house remodel, and several job changes, I kind of started thinking about it again. Kind of.
But since we live really close to almost all of our family now, I didn't see the purpose. So like most things I get outspoken about, I stuck my foot in mouth a few too many times about stay-at-home moms who blog. Ouch. You can chalk that one up right behind me saying I would never be a nurse, get married right after college, or the one time I told a friend "Why would you ever want to live in Missouri?"
(Um, we did for 5 years. And it wasn't bad.)
So, I would like to recant my previous obnoxious statements about blogging. Please don't judge me.
With all that said, I'm not sure how I'll use this blog. I know some use theirs to stay connected, encourage others, or journal their feelings. I think my main purpose will be to record the hilarious and not so hilarious moments of Grayson's life that I know I won't ever want to forget. And even though I love the idea of cute scrapbooks, that is just not me. I'm a task oriented, right-brained kind of girl and I'm pretty sure Leslie got both our portions of creativity. So basically, I just want it written down so I can go back and remember. And, to repeat my tag line...
I type faster than I write. Plus it's legible.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG!!! You are cracking me up with the one liners. I have so enjoyed reading how Grayson is growing, showing leadership already, communicating with Maya, and knowing his direction on the highway!!!
i will second that about your handwriting:) love you-melissa
Post a Comment